Whether you are looking to shoot some hoops after work, start a Saturday team or beat the unbeatable on the badminton court, the Handyside Sports Pitch can provide a space for you to play and enjoy.
The Handyside Sports Pitch is a free indoor sports facility and activity space open to the King’s Cross residents and visitors as well as the local residents of Camden and Islington. The Handyside Sports Pitch is located in the Tapestry Building on the development.
Once you have decided on your sport of choice, booking is simple. Login, choose your date and hour slot and you'll receive an email confirming your booking. If you wish to book for more than 7 days in advance please contact the facility's supervisor on email@example.com
The Handyside Sports Pitch is open for use throughout the year (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day); Monday to Friday 07:00 till 22:00 and Saturday to Sunday 09:00 till 20:00.
* In line with current Government guidance, bookings will only be permitted for people within the same household
* Monday - Fridays 8am - 5pm the sports pitch is currently utilised to assist social distancing for the local school.
* Bookable slots will become available from Wednesday 2 December following lifting of the national lockdown.
* Opening Hours for resident/local usage will be Monday to Friday 5pm - 10pm and weekends 9am -8pm
* Only 2 badminton courts available with social distancing and singles only.
* Personal rackets and shuttles to be used when playing badminton.
Information about Activities can be found HERE
Terms and Conditions can be found HERE